Monday, September 6, 2010

Movement is a privilege

Last time I blogged, I was talking about the I Am Mirror exercises.

This time, let's talk about ways to respect our bodies. One way I like to is MOVEMENT!

Movement is a privilege! If we can, how dare we not! I get so inspired when I'm at the park or the gym and I see someone who is handicapped, elderly or overweight exercising, doing their best to be healthy! It warms my heart and lifts my spirit. If I was feeling lazy, it stops right there! Because I'm always at the gym for work, there are times I just don't want to leave the house. This is the time I pull out my GROOVE. I put some music on and I start to dance! I feel like I'm in a music video or better yet a disco! I crack myself up at the moves I come up with, and boy do I sweat! I feel happy, alive and work every muscle in my body! My son walked in on me one day and said "What's up mom?" I answered- Me! and kept dancing. Before long he was smiling and watching my moves-LOL!

All I'm trying to say is don't limit yourself. Move your body in different ways. Take a walk, take a class, or dance around the house, its all good!

Now, it's your turn. What ideas do you have for respecting your body?

Come on, bring em!


3 comments:

  1. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyay movement ur an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzanne! Your support always warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete